StrategyMap online tools can be used by your own customer service
experts with very little training since the system is extremely
easy to use. However, some clients would like help in determining
the attributes of customer service, analyzing the value of products
or services to customers, and a variety of other survey
and data analysis of individual and group activities. We can offer
any level of support or can offer tune up packages
based on the services and budget requirements. Consulting packages
can get you going very fast and economically while giving your
staff the skills to monitor customer service in many creative
areas going into the future.
Sample Customer Service Tune Up activities to choose from:
- Refine the list of customer service attributes you may already
- Perform some research and interviews with key or representative
customers to discover and verify the most important service
attributes to them.
- Can do a value analysis with a customer or
group of customer representatives to determine the value
of each function your product or service provides to them.
- Customer service attribute ranking vs. competitors
- Operational analysis of the ability of the organization
to deliver stated customer service levels (can set up monitoring
of operational success factors).
- Process analysis of key customer support processes.
- Setup customer service monitoring with select customers to
gain visibility into customer service capabilities on an ongoing
- Roll out monitoring to individual or groups of customers as
measures and attributes are refined.
- Analyze results to further solidify the relationships between
the value provided to your customers for each attribute and
the effect on Referrals, Retention, and Repurchasing.
- Measure the increases in numbers of customers, profitability
per customer, and increases in referrals. Achieve proven and
documented Return on Investment savings from increased customer
StrategyMaps system allows companies to measure, monitor,
and manage previously hard to measure activities that
significantly impact bottom line performance. For a free needs
analysis or to request more detailed information on how StrategyMap
can significantly improve results in your customer satisfaction
and service levels, call us at (312) 832-1140.